DRIVE YOUR TEEN CRAZY...You'll thank us later!
From Mary McHugh author of "How to Ruin Your Children's Lives":
- Say, "You will thank me later for this."
- Drop your teenagers off where their friends can see you.
- Ruffle their hair while you're waiting to buy tickets in the movie line.
- Spit on a tissue and rub chocolate off their chins when you're out together in public.
- Wear an ankle bracelet.
- Demonstrate your favorite moves from when you were a high school cheerleader when they have friends over.
- Ask them if they need to go to the bathroom before they leave the house.
- Hint that you and your spouse are still having sex.
- Dance alone at any function where they can see you.
- Tell your best friend something they told you in confidence.
- Say, "But what will the neighbors think?"
- Say to one of their friends, "My, how you've grown."
- Ask, "Why does Britney Spears have to dress like that?"
- Find your old guitar and sing "Kumbaya" and "This Land Is Your Land" in front of their friends.
- Interrupt when they're talking to correct their grammar.
- Keep saying "Cool" in an effort to be cool.